Saturday 30 July 2011

Bristol Harbour Festival

Sorry I've been a little quiet over the last week or so but I have been away. The boys and I have been visiting my darling husband where he works in Kent for a long weekend and then today I have come away to Bristol for the harbour festival. Its the 40th year this time and I can remember coming with my grandparents (who live here) as a child to see the tall ships.

It doesn't really start properly till tomorrow but we have had a bit of fun wandering round today and thought I'd share some pictures.

Walking with Gran-nan

Someone had put bubbles into one of the fountains in the centre which all the kids were playing in. The boys thought it was great fun


The fountains in the centre also have the water dyed pink at the moment so both boys now have bright pink feet and legs which according to my youngest means he's peppa pig now






After all the fun with the bubbles both boys were tired so had carries home in dyed black fish shortie and Jim Salvia 7 (types of babywraps made by didymos)



No comments:

Post a Comment