Saturday 16 July 2011

Oh dear we've chicken pox

Well chicken pox has struck our household. So we are on house arrest for a few days till the spots decide they want to go away. So my eldest wanted to make pancakes as they are his favourite apparently (well today they are anyway) so we had fun cooking



and managed to make some that looked like bear prints somehow which of course the boys though was fab.



I also sorted out some of the garden for them to play out and set up my uber bargain of the week. (This pic was before I tidied it looks much better now honest)



My youngest's play group was tidying out and selling off unused equipment and I got a lovely wooden activity play frame for the garden for £20 (they're about £500 new). So we had fun playing outside till it decided to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment