Thursday 21 July 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday 3


Well its been a bit slow on the crafts front this week seen as the boys have got chicken pox. I did order a set of Tunisian crochet hooks as a result of going to a lovely ladies house on the weekend and seeing some of the blankets she had been making. I really wanted to have a go after that. So they were ordered on the weekend and arrived super fast



I had a quick play today with them and was surprised how easy it is to do so am going to have a go at a basic blanket first off I think


I also have been working on the wedding cake topper I was asked to make. Its coming along well now so I just hope she likes it when its finished..


And then the rest of my time has been spent on my craft fairy gifts which are just about finished now, just a couple of final alterations and they can be posted off :)

Please check out Tamis blog for other WIPW posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your blanket finished! Hope your boys aren't too itchy! My husband had chicken pox at Christmas, not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, the boys are getting better already, they seem more bothered by the fact we've had to stay in than anything else (wish I could get over being ill as fast as they seem to). the cake topper has been a bit of a pain to get right but I think I'm nearly there and seen as its the first one I've done I'm really pleased with how its turning out :)

    ReplyDelete