Thursday 14 March 2013

Oh dear, it's been a while

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted here. I promise to make an effort to post again more regularly. In a quick sum up of what has happened since I last posted, I am now the proud mum to three boys. Our third son arrived at the start of September. 

We got off to a bit of a wobbly start with him not gaining any weight really for the first 8-10 weeks or so. After alot of back and forthing to the doctor/hv/breastfeeding hv/community midwife they finally agreed with me that I was not feeding him wrong/ not enough/ getting the wrong latch/ my milk just wasnt good enough quality (yes one gp actually told me that)/ and no I wasnt switching to formula that at 10 weeks old we descovered he is intolerant to cows milk. Since cutting it from my diet hes coming along fantastically and now we are at 6 months old hes already on his way to crawling, eeek.

Other than that not alots changed here in the past year lol. I will be back tomorrow with a crafty update of what I've been working on these past few weeks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment